Ta strona nie jest obecnie dostępna w Twoim języku. Możesz zapoznać się z tłumaczeniem automatycznym, korzystając z usługi Google Translate. Nie jesteśmy odpowiedzialni za świadczenie tej usługi, ani też wyniki tłumaczenia nie były przez nas sprawdzane.
Jeżeli chciałbyś uzyskać więcej pomocy skontaktuj się z nami.
Raman Revealed overview
Realise the full potential of your inVia confocal Raman microscope
3-day Online training workshops.
Next training will take place 18th-20th October 2021.
The online Raman Revealed training course covers three days, where participants can familiarise themselves with Raman spectroscopy and the Renishaw inVia™ confocal Raman microscope hardware and software. The training course is divided into three levels; basic, intermediate, and advanced; to systematically introduce concepts, data collection and analysis. The training course also includes exercise examples to enable the participants to practice different analytical problems they may face. Participants are expected to virtually attend all three days.
The training course consists of live sessions and streamed recorded presentations. Streamed presentations from our Raman experts contain the subject content, examples, and exercises with the option to paused/rewind. The presentations ‘PDF' files and exercise files with descriptions are available to download for later use. Time for independent practice of exercises during the training course is included in sessions. Participants manage their own time during each session.
Live content consists of daily introductions and questions and answers through Microsoft® Teams. This will provide the opportunity to ask questions to the Renishaw applications team. The subject can be related to the streamed content, exercises, or customer specific analytical problems. Experienced members of the Renishaw applications team will be available throughout the training course through the Microsoft® Teams chat function.
Participants need to have a computer with online access. As a part of registration process to the training course the participants will be required to register their email to a Microsoft account and Microsoft Teams installed to take part in the course.
We recommend that participants also have access to the WiRE™ software during the training course for working on the exercises, however, this is not essential. Content is based around the WiRE 5.5 version, but software versions from WiRE 4 onwards will be suitable.
Participants don't specifically need access to the inVia system during the course.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Raman Revealed training course is a group activity. We (Renishaw plc) are not sharing any information about participants. However, as part of the live sessions on Microsoft® Teams the participants and their names will be visible to others.
Introduction to Raman spectroscopy
- How it works
Introduction to Renishaw's hardware - what and how
• Overview of inVia
• Sample preparation
• Basic general system use
• Tips and tricks when using Raman
Introduction to Renishaw's software - navigation
• WiRE Layout
• Navigation in WiRE
• Basic operations of opening files, saving data and spectral view manipulation
• Opening map data files and navigating map data files
• Report generation and printing
Data Collection 1 - Basic
• Single spectrum collection, queuing
• Measurement setup tabs – range, acquisition, file, timing, temperature, FocusTrack and advanced
• Getting the best spectrum - Tips and tricks
• Use of measurement templates
• Queuing and multi-laser measurements
• Photo bleaching
• Recovering lost data
Data processing 1 (Single spectra) - Basic
• Subtract baseline (Comparison of methods)
• Data arithmetic
• Merge tool and create map from singles
Data Analysis 1 (Single spectra) - Basic
• Peak pick
• Spectrum search
• Library manager
• Curve fit
Data Collection 2 - Intermediate
• Experimental parameters
• Sample preparation
• Time mapping and setup
• White light montaging and setup
• White light montage – background removal setup
• 2D mapping
• 2D map types - tips
Data processing 2 (Map files) - Intermediate
• Cosmic ray removal
• Cosmic ray removal – which method?
• Mask using Spectra and Shape
• Mask using Map threshold
• Average masked out/in spectra
• Map average procedure
Data Analysis 2 (Map files) - Intermediate
• Univariate analysis methods for map data
• Viewing maps – LUT control
• Viewing maps – LUT control advanced settings
• Viewing maps – line profiles
• Dynamic mapping
• Curve fit maps
• Creating a curve fit map
• Creating ratio maps
Data Collection 2 - Advanced
• Accounting for non-flat/level samples
• Mapping and montaging with Surface
• Generating a Surface
• Montaging using Surface
• Using a Surface for mapping
• Automatic focus-tracking with LiveTrack
• Using LiveTrack in white light mode
• Using LiveTrack in Raman mode
• Using LiveTrack in Raman mode - topography
Data Collection 2 - Advanced
• Comparison of mapping methods
• 2D mapping – StreamLine or StreamHR
• Setting up a StreamHR
• Mapping options – Live imaging
• Queuing map measurements
• StreamLine imaging – how it works
• StreamLine options – Y binning and exposure time
• StreamLine options – slalom
• StreamLine spatial resolution
• Choice of objectives for StreamLine
• Setting up a StreamLine measurement
Data Analysis 1 - Advanced
• Multivariate statistical analysis
• NNLS component analysis
• Least squares component analysis
• Component analysis for map
• Component analysis – Particle statistics
• Component analysis – Fraction/Concentration estimates
• MCR-ALS and Empty Modelling
• Empty Modelling (MCR-ALS) pre-processing options
• Empty Modelling (MCR-ALS) advanced options
Data Analysis 2 - Advanced
• Comparing PCA and MCR-ALS
• Principal component analysis (PCA) and orthogonal decompositions
• Cluster analysis
End of course
Please complete the online form to register your interest.
If you have any questions about these training workshops, please call Renishaw Spectroscopy Products Division on +44 (0) 1453 523514 or email Anna.Lewandowska@Renishaw.com